Do you fall into one of the following categories?
- Do you enjoy learning new things or like to be prepared?
- Do you want to know how to help your friends or family if someone were to have an emergency?
- You are a babysitter or caretaker? Teacher?
- Does your job require CPR certification?
- You are a foster parent and the state requires CPR certification?
- You are a medical professional that is required to have more advanced CPR training?
WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED!
Thursday, January 13, 2022 (free) and Saturday, January 15, 2022 ($)
(Note: Payment for CPR card accepted in class. $21, except student, teacher or medical professional – $6)