BURIED Week 2
In week 2 of Buried, our church-wide series on baptism, we discussed repentance and how it realigns our desires to match God’s. Here are a few of the main points:
- Repentance is having a mind so changed by the Gospel that we realign our desires to match God’s desires.
- Living a repentant life allows us to find our meaning, purpose, identity, and value.
- Repentance is more than a one time event; it is a lifestyle.
- What things do you look to justify the unrepentant choices you make?
- In light of repentance how then should you live?
- In light of repentance how then should you pray?
Text: Acts 26:12-20
By Derrick Weeks
Join us for Spirit-filled worship on Sunday at 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, and 6:00 PM. Learn more about service times, locations, and language options by clicking here.