No matter who you are or what you’ve been through, you’re welcome at North Cities.
At North Cities, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, loving environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at North Cities. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a Sunday service, you can expect:
- Each service to last less than two hours.
- High-energy worship music with Spirit-led worship.
- Thought-provoking and life-changing messages based on the Bible.
- Fun and meaningful teaching for your kids
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each week North Cities Kids (newborns through 6th graders) learn the truth about Jesus and who they are and can be because of Him through age-specific lessons from trusted adults.
- A smooth transition. On Sundays, North Cities Middle School features discussion and teaching so middle schoolers can make the move from elementary to middle school.
- A night just for teens. North Cities Youth meet on Wednesdays at Youth Night for students 6th grade through 12th grade. Full of upbeat, Spirit-led worship and interactive activities, it covers real-life issues that teens face.